Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The next food network star...












I am not joking, Ivy LOVES to cook. I know she isn't even 18months old yet but she is a cooking prodigy. Trust me. She has this little blue stool that she carries around everywhere just in case I need her to help me with breakfast, lunch or dinner. The word "Hot" only makes her want to touch it and whisper "hot,hot". She sits for as long as it takes for whatever is in the oven to cook. Then I have to strap her in her highchair when it is time to take it out because she thinks she can handle the hot pads, take the dinner out, stand on her little stool and put it on the counter. Her little brain doesn't understand why I wont let her try. I am looking at the bright side of this though. In a few years I can hand over all cooking duties to her. I don't think she understands that cooking and doing the dishes are a package deal.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so cute!She is a doll!

kelie said...

I could totally see her being like Kelsey, all cute and sweet. Just remind her not to talk about culinary school too much...;)

Babbel Family said...

It is a girl thing...at least it is in my house. My girls love to cook too. Ivy is just to cute for her own good!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw i love that girl... tell her she can come and cook anytime at my house... =)

Trav and Tennille said...

She makes me want a daughter even worse than I already do! And to pass off your duties to her - sounds perfect!

Jaime said...

Dang you produce cute kids! And if she's the next food network star, you remember me and my family's appetite :)