Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Here I go!

Ok, so I have been bullied into doing a Blog... (You know who you are). We will all get to see how it goes. It's funny how the only ones that I think are going to be checking it are the girls I hang out with almost every day. But it is worth helping them all avoid children and housework to snoop into my life. As if all of you don't hear enough from me already. (I am speaking of those who get Newsletters from me each and every month.) Who knows if that will continue or if this will take its place. Time will only tell. For now enjoy! The Blog isn't cute yet because I am still figuring it out and as you find below my time is limited. So hang in there and I will make it cute and fun soon.

~US IN A NUTSHELL~


We are the Beechers . Russ is the man of the house, he is a Resident Physician. I am the Mother, Wife, Cook, Nanny, Maid and otherwise known as "the best Mom in the whole wide world" (It only took a few hundred times of me telling them that that is the name I preferred to be called). We have four really cool kids.
Kanyon- He is 8yrs old. He loves science
and one day I believe he will be a famous inventor.
Saul- He is 7yrs old. He loves to read and doesn't need much sleep at all!
Eli- He is 4yrs old. He loves to eat and has a great sense of humor.
Ivy- She is 10months old. She loves her binki and has a very sweet disposition.
Well, that is us in a nutshell welcome to our journey!

9 comments:

Babbel Family said...

It's about time!!!! Now, don't quit!

kelie said...

Yeah! Isn't peer pressure great?

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I am so glad you finally came around - you are now going to be as addicted to this as the rest of us!

Laura said...

Yea now I can check up on you all the time too, even though I get your newsletter. I will put you on as a button. yea yea yea

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

It's just because we all felt if anyone's life should be blogged, yours should. You are talented and you have a beautiful family. I liked your point though about us all doing the same activities, then we all go blog about it. Like we don't all know about our lives already. Maybe someday my family will get into this. The boys were great at scouts last night by the way. We had a great time.

Tisha said...

Moral of the story...ALWAYS GIVE INTO PEER PRESSURE! Just kidding, I am so happy you are a blogger now!

Tisha said...

P.S
I LOVE your blog banner. I have looked at that kit a million times and have been so tempted to buy it! I am so glad you did!

Grandpa said...

You are all very cute.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa