Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Goodbye Mullet

"Business in front, party in back"

I know some of you are reading this and saying "Thank goodness, it's about time" but it was a big decision for me to make. I don't know if it is finally having a girl after three boys that made it even harder. I loved that Ivy had such long hair at such a young age ; even if it was just a few wispy hairs that amounted to nothing more than a 1980's rewind. But after my husband spoke up about it I finally gave in. I was always on the fence about the whole thing anyway and I am SO glad we cut it. Her hair is so cute now. Well, as cute as an 11 months old can be. I don't have any really good pictures of it now but here is what it looked like when we cut it.






2 comments:

Babbel Family said...

LOL- I had to do the same thing with my girls hair too. It is okay to say good bye to te mullett!

Tamra said...

Way to be strong!