Friday, January 11, 2008

Wii Time

Here at our house we have a new favorite pastime. It is the Wii. Now, my boys have been wanting one ever since they first heard about it, which is only about a year, but to kids a year is a lifetime! And for parents hearing about it for a year feels like a lifetime! So as the boys were making their Christmas list they made sure to put that on the top. Luckily Grandma L. heard about the request and helped give the boys "the best Christmas ever". Russ and I knew that it didn't matter what we or Santa got them for Christmas the Wii would over shadow it all. It happened to be one of the last gifts they opened and I had the camera ready. It was priceless! We have had friends over to play and we have had many family Wii nights. It has been a fun new addition.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Does that mean your kids aren't going to want to come to my house now that they have their own Wii? I hope not :) - Your title is so cute, You will have to show me how you did that - adorable!

Babbel Family said...

The only thing you are missing is your husband in the picture doing the same thing as your kids. You know he was just as excited as they were!! Dan wants one so bad!

Laura said...

did you get the guitar hero with it? I can just see you wasting the hours away rock'n out to the old stuff.

kelie said...

Don't you love grandparents? I've just resigned myself to the fact that my mom and dad will always get my kids nicer and better things than I will. I'm cool with that though. :)

sarah louise said...

Hey you! It is Sarah in Utah. I think you will be surprised at who eventually finds your blog. Good to see you. Your kids are so big!

Abby said...

YESSSSSSSS!!! How fun - I'm so happy for your boys! There can't be anything greater when you're a young kid who can understand the wide world of Wii!

I've been anti-video game forever but my husband got an XBox during Thanksgiving (don't ask me why, I'm still baffled) and it has been the BEST THING EVER to hold over Kyle's head! He has to earn his playing time - Saturdays only - and he really works hard to be super good, do his homework all week, and tries not to mess up his chances! Sweet!