Thursday, January 10, 2008

Painting Party

Most of you have seen these pictures thanks to Tisha's blog. For those of you who haven't I thought I would post them on my own blog since I finally have one.
Over the holiday Russ's parents came to visit, as did my Mom and brother. Russ's Mom is an art teacher and we thought it would be fun to paint a mural on the kid's bathroom wall. I really didn't like that bathroom and was totally up for a change. I just didn't expect it to turn out so fantastic! Katie (Russ's Mom) and I spent over twenty hours in the bathroom while all the rest of the family partied. I really have no artistic talent and just painted in the lines where Katie drew. But together I think we made a masterpiece! We love it! I am thinking of charging a fee!

3 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Looks amazing. I can't wait to see it in person!

Angela said...

Wow!!!! That is incredible! Hope you don't charge too much---I'll be calling :)

Laura said...

ummm do friends over ten years get a discount? :)