Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Book it!



First of all I am not a big reader. I am lucky to get the book club book read for the month and my scriptures read a little every day. So for me to just throw in a book in the middle of all of that is saying a lot for me. My Mother in-law came out after Christmas and she was reading this book. I think after her week here she thought I must need to read it too. She left it here for me and I finally got around to reading it. I have to say that my eyes have been opened a bit. I do not frequent self-help books but, I am aware that I could always use a little help in making myself better. This was a good read. If nothing else it is a good reminder of the best way to treat others. Just thought I would share. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I may have to borrow it, I need all the help I can get :)