Sunday, February 24, 2008

Snow Days

So, I think Mother Nature is playing a really mean trick on me. We have had too many "snow days" and I am struggling to find motivation to not just let my children sit in front of the TV or play their video games all day long. After a day or two of neglect (mostly due to me being sick again!) I ventured out to the McDonalds Playland with some friends. It was so nice to see them running around and actually breaking a sweat. Even if they needed to be completely hosed down after 2hours at a germ filled fast food chain.



Russ came home and thankfully spelled me off by getting Kanyon's "Space Derby" rocket painted. They had a great time. It is still not finished but I will post a pick of the finished product when it is.

1 comment:

Abby said...

UGH- I hear you about the snow days. Pure torture. At least you're doing something about it, though! I refuse to leave the house!