Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The "Men" in my life.....

This is an ode to my boys: I love having so many boys in my house! So many little protectors who try most of the time to be such gentlemen. It makes my life wild, crazy and unpredictable. If they aren't jumping off of the couch, running around in circles chasing each other, fighting with swords (and accidentally hitting Ivy in the process), burping, farting, talking to each other with their behinds, telling inappropriate jokes, playing video games and just creating complete chaos. They have their moments of gentle, sweet, considerate, and thoughtfulness. Eli said to me today.. "Mom, next year on Valentines I am going to make you a valentine" Sweet! As the boys had school off for Presidents Day I spent a portion of my day playing the Wii with these three energetic hilarious little guys, of course the games had content that only boys find funny but it was great fun anyway. On Saturday the boys gave me a wonderful late Valentines "day" they all dropped me off to get an hour long massage. (I know!) while I was getting pampered Russ took ALL the kids to the mall.(I know again!) Then they came and picked me up and they took me out to a wonderful lunch. Watch out girls... here they come! I am grateful that not only do I have very handsome boys I have very good boys too!

7 comments:

Tisha said...

Your boys are amazing! They are lucky to have such a great mom!

sarah louise said...

Cute kids!

I love having boys too. There is never a dull moment!

Laura said...

Whether its just mine, or all the boys I babysit they certainly all fun...most of the time. I love those pictures.

Jessica said...

What a great day!! Sounds very fun and way to go on raising little gentlemen :)

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I agree with Tisha.

Carroll Farm said...

Yea for kids that are polite. I run into TOO many that are rude and disrespectful. Thank you for doing your part. :)

Abby said...

What cute boys! Already learning how to treat a lady right! Good for them!