Monday, February 25, 2008

Lost Tooth

Eli lost his first tooth today! He is SO excited for this! It has been loose for a few weeks and it finally decided to come out while eating lunch today. I know he is only four and it seems really early for it to happen but he doesn't care. All he cares about is that the Tooth Fairy is coming tonight with some cash! Kanyon and Saul told him that since he was so young that the Tooth Fairy would bring him a toy...? What? I made sure to let them know that I have never heard of that and to stop filling their little brother with stories that they made up. Gotta love brothers. Congratulations Eli!

2 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

Loose teeth are cool. We have regular visits from the tooth fairy these days. I think that secretly our girls a wrestling their teeth out just for the money. I have never heard the toy thing though. :)

Dave and Mandi said...

I kind of like the toy idea...a little random. Tell Eli congratulations. Loosing a tooth ought to be a right of passage.