Thursday, February 28, 2008

TOO Much!

OK, so my life is a little crazy right now.. I feel like I have no time to be blogging but I can't help myself. There are so many things going on. First, Ivy and Russ both had birthdays. Ivy's first birthday was yesterday! She celebrated by going to Kanyon's space derby.. Really, we had a great day, Russ took the day off and after we had the three boys in school we went to the mall and shopped. I didn't have time to do that either but we had a great time. It is very rare that Russ and I are shopping together I hope Ivy liked it . I made her this doll cake. it turned out ok. I only spent 20min on it from start to finish and I could have done a lot more but I figured she is only one and maybe next year I will put a little more time into it. I can't believe she is one already! She lights up my life!
So next.. Russ had a birthday too and I did make him a nice dinner and cake. I don't have any pictures sorry, I even forgot to sing to him. He is the best and I love him and thankfully he forgives me for not being very good at birthdays.

Now, on too Kanyon's space derby. That was last night and he had a "blast"! We all did. He has such a fun scout group and wonderful leaders! He didn't win but his sure looked cool!
Now the reason I am stressed... My Mom is coming into town today to watch my kids while I go into the hospital tomorrow for a procedure on my heart. I know sounds scary and I am terrified. But it isn't supposed to be that big of a deal and I will be out of the hospital on Saturday. The procedure is called an EP study (Electrophysiologic) with a possible Ablation and possible Pacemaker..Yikes! I have had heart problems for years and have needed this done. I am finally now being a big girl about it and doing it. So I am off to clean my house stock my fridge and get things prepared to be down for a few days. If I make it through it I will let you know how it went. Just Kidding. I probably won't remember it anyway.

5 comments:

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I'm so concerned. We'll all be praying for you and I'll be in touch very soon. I love the cake. I've always wanted to make one of those, but I'm not sure my boys would appreciate that. Kanyon's rocket looked great.

Jessica said...

Cake looks darling - good luck tomorrow - we will be thinking of you all day - so tell Russ he needs to do a post so we can all hear an update :)

sarah louise said...

That is no fun!
Good luck with everything!

Abby said...

Wow, Jessica - I hope everything goes okay. Thank goodness for your mom coming.

On a lighter note - AWESOME cake! I've never seen a Bratz doll with that much clothes on! And I love the idea of a space derby - Kanyon's rocket looks awesome.

Carroll Farm said...

Well, Jess, good luck tomorrow. Do have Russ let us know how things went - I guess I could always call Grandma Lu. Love the cake. I may have to steal the idea, with my girls one of them is bound to like it. Bratz with clothes- cool!