Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mud and Depression....

Don't you love it when you work so hard all day to get things done and to make the most of your Saturday.. And you feel like you are standing in place. I am going to be laid up next week(explanation below) and Russ worked all day today so I tried to get all of the laundry done, groceries etc.. Just as I had pulled the last load of laundry out of the dryer today I look outside to find Ivy in her brand new really cute spring capri's with mud all over them. The boys were covered also. (That's what I get for putting the boys in charge of Ivy outside) So in about 5 minutes I had another full load of laundry. Trying to get mud out of Ivy's pants was easy it is the shirt that has been the trick.. Any suggestions??













It was a beautiful day though and we are sad Russ wasn't able to enjoy it with us..
So, now the reason I am going to be laid up next week.. Last Monday I woke up having some pretty bad symptoms with my heart. I called my cardiologist and they told me to go right to the ER. Well, I felt like that was a little dramatic but went anyway because I didn't know what else to do; after briefing Eli on how to call 911 "if you can't wake mommy up" and draining the water out of Ivy's bath because I thought I might fall in and drowned and she would be left there in a cold bath with me.. (not a pretty thought but that is how my mind works in moments like that.) They did an EKG and found that I needed to go back in and have that EP study/ablation done AGAIN!! Really guys it was torture, I think my Doc specializes in torture on the side, and now he is saying that I have to go through it all again.... cry, sniff, sniff... I am beside myself a little. He actually wanted me to stay in the hospital for a week until they could do the study on Monday. His words were "but I know you have "several kids" so we can send you home with medicine and you have to promise to come back if you have any symptoms." Yes, he really said "several kids" ahh HELLO! hardly several. Anyway, here we go again. He had better fix me this time! Thanks for everyone taking my kids and taking good care of us.. Hopefully my drama queen days will be over soon!

3 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Jessica, I am so sorry. I read that to my husband and he feels so bad for you. That is just awful. Let me know what I can do!

Jessica said...

You are not drama at all - that sucks you have to go in again! We are all praying for you and hopefully it won't be as bad this time - maybe they will give you really good drugs this time.

Carroll Farm said...

Well, I can't watch kids from this end of the world- but we will definately be praying for you and your family.
We just kissed Cody good bye- he is headed into the MTC on Wed & then off to Russia. Glad i only have 2 brothers that will go, i can't take much more of this :)
Get lots of rest and update us soon!