Friday, April 4, 2008

Wild Weather

Yesterday as I was pulling out of the garage to take Eli to school and it started to rain, I started to get out of the car to shut the garage door (which has been broken for months) It started to down pour. Now, I didn't have an umbrella and heaven forbid I get out of the car in the rain and ruin my hair; so I pulled back into the garage and took some pictures of a wild 5 minute hail storm. It ended pretty quick thank goodness because Eli had a field trip that day and was really worried he was going to be late and miss his bus to take him to it..
....It is always interesting living in the mid west....

1 comment:

Carroll Farm said...

that is crazy. it sounds like Eli made it to the field trip- it is NEVER fun to miss those. glad you weren't on the road.