Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Were back!

We had a wonderful Spring Break vacation to Utah last week. I had no idea you could squeeze so much between two families in 6 days. Our week included.... Bowling, Snowboarding, Swimming, Kangaroo Zoo, Aquarium, BBQ, Sleep Overs, Wii, Easter Bunny, Kanyon's Birthday, Shopping, Cafe Rio etc... We had a full week to say the least. Needless to say we are in need of some makeup sleep bad! It was a great time as always and makes you so grateful for family who drops everything when you come in to town just to hang out with you! We truly both have the best and funnest families around.
The drive was long but the kids did great. I don't know how many have driven through the Rocky Mountains but, breathtaking is all I have to say.. We saw wild buffalo and big horn sheep. pretty cool.




























I also love the drive getting to the town I grew up in. I grew up in the desert of Utah and these are some pics I took while driving in..



















Here our some pictures of our fun times....












































The boys did a great job Snowboarding! It is amazing how fast kids can pick it up. This is Eli.. Doing great.
























Kanyon soaked
his shirt while trying to touch the sting rays. If you look closely at the group kid picture.. Kanyon's whole right side is wet. He would have crawled in if we would have let him.



Happy Birthday Kanyon! big 9! I can't believe I have a nine year old.....









What a fun trip! Can't wait until next time!

5 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Welcome back. We missed you. Just a thought on the mountains. When we drove back from Colorado last time and we were going through the rockies I had the most home sick feeling I have ever had. It was then that I decided we had to move back west. Up till that point I didn't think I was picky but I know we have to go back to Colorado.

Jessica said...

Such cute pics! Glad to have you back - we missed you guys - hope you ate lots of Cafe Rio for me!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I love the pics. Looks like a blast snowboarding. Your boys will be naturals. Glad you are back.

Carroll Farm said...

I am jealous. we stayed home and relaxed over break - but definately going to make it to Richfield for the 4th - will you make it then too? Ryan's boys are sure big and Aly is such a cutie!

Angela said...

Wow Looks like soooo much fun. I'm glad you guys had a nice vacation!!