Saturday, June 21, 2008

Boys will be boys....

Last night was such a beautiful summer evening we couldn't help but take the kids to do something outside. What we thought was going to be a nice walk down the river to let the "boys be boys" and catch frogs, snakes and whatever else they could find, turned into us all getting soaked but, we had a blast!


































































I am rarely in any photo's because I am always the one behind the camera. Russ thought he should document me as part of the family.


























By the end Ivy was wet up to her waist.
She didn't mind one bit.






















I of course was in heaven! I had my camera and LOTS to photograph. The lighting was awesome and as we were leaving I noticed I had taken 80 pictures in a little over an hour. Digital camera's rock!








































































I guess she minded a little.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks like fun! Did the boys catch anything fun? lol Glad we finally got a pict of you... hee hee hee I always have to take self portrates... lol

Jessica said...

Cute pics, i love all the matching shoes :)