Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun in the sun!














We have been sun crazy this week. Over eight hours of the last two days have been filled with water, SUN, SUNburn, SUNscrene and over all, SUNny dispositions...




























































Okay, Okay I know what your thinking.... enough pictures of Ivy.... But really, with a girl this cute I can't help myself.

















































Oh yeah, my other kids......




















MUD! They sat in this mud for over an hour.... I won't tell you the process of getting that much mud out of crevasses and out of bathtubs. A boys dream for sure though!












Eli decided he didn't like all that "yucky mud"

















Kanyon and our friend James Livin it up!










Kanyon started to get a little crazy. He is ALL boy! The dirtier the better!





















This was the result......






























Thanks James for helping Kanyon get to the water so he could wash his eyes out and see again.

5 comments:

sarah louise said...

Mud that is a boy's dream! How fun for them!

Isn't it fun to have a little girl. It is so fun to dress them up and take pictures of them!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

Was the first picture before or after the mud pictures? Hopefully after. :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like SO much fun! Ivy is so cute!!! Afton called me for my b-day and said she looks just like me... lol I'll take the complement she is a doll! Mud mud mud... who doesnt like mud! I LOVE the picture of Kanyon all covered up that is Awesome!!

Jill Freestone said...

That is the best mud! I love it, wish we were in it! Always love Ivy's glasses

Jessica said...

I honestly can not even imagine what your tub must have looked like - how many times did you have to scrub it to come clean? It looks like pure boy heaven for sure! They are all such cute kids! To bad you didn't score a pic of Ivy in Max's Car's shoes, that was so funny, Max told Jon all about it when he came home :)