Monday, June 23, 2008

More Fun!

Saturday we took the kids swimming. We had a great time. Russ had to go into work that night at 6:00pm until 6:00am so we tried to squeeze as much fun as we could out of the few hours we had together.



















Here is Eli helping Russ not get his "bald spot" sun burned. What a good son.
















Russ had to document how I let him do all the work while I got a tan and talked on the phone. He's a good man to take care of four kids at a pool and let me rest.

































After swimming we came home and set up our trampoline. It was a bribe for them to let me cut their hair. Whoever got their hair cut first, got to jump first. Worked like a charm. I have four clean cut boys again. I mean, three boys and one man.

(They are pretending to be trapped in a jail.
Goof balls!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think Eli could come and help uncle RJ with that problem too ... lol shh dont tell him i said that!!

Jessica said...

Where did you go swimming at? Looks fun! That tramp looks like fun outside, I bet those boys were in heaven!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I totally have to bribe my kids too when we do haircuts. I mention haircut and they ask "what treat to we get?"